The Library provides a range of resources and services to help you build your course content, augment your teaching with online and interactive resources, and improve the learning experience of your students.
Do you need some teaching support?
Contact the Library Online Learning and Teaching (OLT) team for advice and support in these areas:
- Reading Lists, including:
- Activation, publishing, and rollover
- Request for training workshops
- Troubleshooting advice
- Course Resource support, including:
- for new courses and those undergoing a review process
- alternative resources, including OERs
- Copyright and digitisation of course materials
Support for your students
Open Educational Resources (OER)
Guides and training
Why use Library services?
We asked some of our academics, here's what they said... (3:28 mins video)